Cloisonne Lapel Pins
The manufacturing process begins with your design being die-struck from a copper bronze base and imprinted into the metal. Another mold is used to cut the outline and recessed areas of the pin before colors are hand-filled with a powdered glass-like mixture. Colors are fired at 1600°F one at a time to prevent colors from bleeding. Once all colors have been added and fired your choice of finish is used to plate the pins. Options are gold, silver, nickel, antiquing. Your pins are then hand polished and individually inspected for quality and accuracy. Your pins will be individually packaged and carefully prepared for delivery.
No mold fee regardless of pin count
- Jewelry clutch back adds $0.41 (G) each
- Safety pin backs adds $0.20 (G)
- Card stock with text adds $0.20 (G)
- Presentation case with pin installed adds $0.72 (G)
- Magnetic Pin Backs adds $0.58 (G) each