Soft Enamel Lapel Pins
Your image is stamped into a sheet of copper after a die of your design is created. Your pins are cut out of the copper sheet before being plated with your choice of plating metal. The design of your pin is filled with lead free enamel colors by hand before being fired at 450°F. One of our most popular additions for soft enamel pins is the use of glitter in the colors to add sparkle and dimension. An optional protective coat of epoxy is applied as a final step to protect and preserve the colors in your design.
No mold fee regardless of pin count
- Jewelry clutch back adds $0.41 (G) each
- Safety pin backs adds $0.20 (G)
- Card stock with text adds $0.20 (G)
- Presentation case with pin installed adds $0.72 (G)
- Magnetic Pin Backs adds $0.58 (G) each